Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Alzeheimer's Bible: The FREE Playbook

Daybreak Adult Care is beginning a new series of feature articles that chronicle the experiences of those caring for loved ones with Alzheimer’s disease.  Read more entries by clicking the BLOG link at www.daybreakcare.com


Facing the unknown is one of the most frightening aspects of any illness.  This is probably especially true of Alzheimer's Disease.  Years ago, when Frank and I were first learning about what we could expect in the future, I was given a little book that has since become what I like to call my Alzheimer's Bible. 



This little book is simple, easy to understand, and practical.  It takes you through each stage of Alzheimer's and gives you practical tips for dealing with the challenges present in each stage.  I constantly refer to it as I try to be prepared for each day.  The more knowledge you possess and the better plan you have in place, the better you will be able to deal with the ups and downs of caring for someone with this disease. 

If you are involved with an Alzheimer's patient, I urge you to get a copy as soon as possible!

You can learn more about the book at http://www.alzheimersplaybook.com/


You can purchase the book via paypal or you can DOWNLOAD a copy FOR FREE


I'll be telling you more about how I've used this book in the future.  Stop right now and get your copy!   You will be so glad you did!

Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment